Friday, April 10, 2009

Mountain Bike Downhill Racing


Step Back Lance...


This is exhilarating stuff! Check it out if you have a chance. I started "mountain biking" about a year ago, although I'm still very much an amateur. I use an older bike without front or rear shock, so I wear gel gloves to absorb the impact through my handlebars. Although I tend to mostly 'off road' bike (i.e. hilly dirt roads, but nothing rocky, windy, or super fast). I have been on several legitimate mountain bike trails, and they are a blast, but they also require serious confidence as a biker, and I am still trying to develop that. Watch this video, and you will see what kind of confidence I speak of...these guys have no restraint, but they are in control of their bikes. It is impressive. Most impressive.


No comments:

Post a Comment