Monday, April 6, 2009

If Only I Was a Climber...

If I was a rock climber, I'm pretty sure I would own this video.

Chris Sharma is hailed among the greatest rock climbers in the world. I first heard of him from my manager when I worked at Blue Ridge Mountain Sports. Being totally oblivious to anything climbing related, I said something like, "Sharma who?" to which Nicholas replied, "Chris effin' Sharma, the greatest rock climber ALIVE." Oh yes, of course. THAT Chris Sharma...

Sharma also came to a Great Outdoor Provision Co. function last fall. I'm pretty sure my manager, Rich, got to meet him. He is a climber, himself, so for his sake, I hope he did!

Imagine being paid to rock climb. This guy travels the world, looking for mountains and cliffs to tackle, and he gets paid to do it. What a job. Anyways, even if you aren't into rock climbing (I have hardly done it, myself, although I am going on my first serious climbing trip in a couple weeks!) this trailer will get you excited. I guarantee it!

No comments:

Post a Comment